chat

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2 new cats!

"all cats young and old gather beneth the great tree for a clan meeting." yellowstar yald. Everyone gathered and even though it had been only a cupple sunrises sence the last meeting the clan looked stronger!
"I'd like to persent 2 new warriors!Nightpaw and Darksky!" Yellowstar looked around and relized his son and mate were gone.
"I'd like to say that sence Darksky is new so I may not give him an apprentice but even though wolfshadow had an apprentice I think it would be good to give it to her.Then I think about the next gathering, we will duscuse the code of kits ages to become and apprentice!My son may become an apprentice and sence wolfshadow is so bissy curently..." Yellowstar paused he was thinking out loud and had no reson saying all this but then birdjay and clawkit walked in..
"Nightpaw do you promise to be a great apprentice no mader who was your mentor and to try hard to learn the noble code.ANd to pertect the clan even at the cost of your life?"
The young she-cats bright green eyes glowed and she mewed.
"I do."
"ok then birdjay you will be nightpaws new mentor pleas come forward." Yellowpaw mewed.
Birdjay Had a look on her face that seemed to say run and WHAT!
Yellowstar flinched in amusment.
"NO WONDER YOU SAD NO MATTER WHO YOUR MENTOR IS!"Clawkit died of laughter!
Birdjay hit him over the head with her tail tip and padded up with a smerk on her face.
"oh starclan"she muttered and then tuched noses with nightpaw.
"Ok Now,Darksky Do you promise to protect the and to deffened the clan even at the cost of your life and to fallow are noble code?" Yellowstar yalded.
Darksky was a bit disagreing with giving nightpaw a mentor like birdred,she couldn't even take care of her kit!
"I do" He sad flatly but a hint of great exitment in his voice.
"Then please welcome nightpaw and darksky!" Yellowstar mewed. "Nghtpaw!Darksky!NIGHTPAW! DARKSKY!"

(I like to mix it up!If you want darksky as your menter then tell me.Spyre_)

7 comments:

  1. (oops i sad yellowpaw I ment star! lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (XD I like this dramatic change, and there will be more apprentices for Darksky, I ain't that worries)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (cool)
    Birdjay turned around to face yellowstar.
    "you new I wasn't going to like another evile little kit!" Birdjay snaped.
    "well I wanted you to have an apprentice!You never had one!"yellowstar paniced.
    "thats becaues i didn't want one but fine!" birdjay turned.
    "Hi,I'm birdjay and I'll bring you to your doom..I meen a patrol." Birdjay looked at nightpaw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Welcome Nightpaw, you should like the clan and don't let Birdjay ruffle your fur."
    ~Wolfshadow

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Nightpaw stared at her mentor, then Wolfshadow. "Um.... okay. But what is wrong with Birdjay? I heard warriors loved apprentices!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Yes but some don't and I don't know why Birdjay doesn't but don't let it get to you. I can see that your going to be a great apprentice."
    ~Wolfshadow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birdjay was over by clawkit.
    "Mom,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom.."clawkit mewed.
    "What do you want already!" birdjay yeld.
    "idun.."clwakit padded of.
    "That brat!" she shoted and padded back to her apprentice.
    "Oh I know!How about hunting?" birdjay asked.

    ReplyDelete

Coments!:)

cats online

Got an award!