chat

Monday, January 10, 2011

Animal Crossing!

Hello!
Its me flamecloud/Yellowstar!
I have finaly got internet on my wii and have always had one of my favorite games animal crossing!
When I was seven I was in north carilina and my brother happened to barrow a game cube and the game!
I played it alote!
I was a first grader and constently asked my mom to read the words but after many mounths of walking around thinking I now how to play I finaly moved back to alaska!
But even though I was only gone a year my whole family was very happy to see me and as a home coming gift they got me my favorite game animal crossing!
I hand it all to my 2 brothers one for acidently barrowing the game and the other for teaching me how to play as a toddler.(i played marrio netendo 64 on the 64 for a while and the x-box game mortale combat!I was a bit lonely ok)
I Had come back and started my oun game and named my charecter after my bro shannon (the on who toght me how to play becaues i don't realy like the first one)
So I upgraded my pad and My home Had many points at the hra and everything!
But on day i deleted him  and i cryed for a while!
I then learned that i loved the game and cept playing for many years!
when i was 8 (ok mabe not that many) My not so bio father bought me a nentendo ds and the game animal crossing wild world!
I played it alot but I just didn't like it as much.
Soo I cept playing the ariganal game cube game and to this day i still like it!
But as tecnoligy progresses there are new games and sistems!
I have reseved an action replay and have finaly started likeing the wild world more and more (becaues i cheat alot with my advanced divise!)
But I saidly had to loose the only game in my family (it was whispers ok)
Any ways my mom loves the game as well (and harvest moon)
Soo we tryed the dusty new game (i played it but then i got bored and went back to the first)
I finaly got a bond with the game and am playing it.

I've been playing animal crossing for half my life and I love it!
(by the way i would recomend animal crossing for game cube but if you played the new one you may not like it..)
I now pretty much everything about the wii game! I will soon have a new copy of wild world and a new dsi!
(i had a sweet red ds but i lost it and then i got a new blue ds from the church but saidly we had to sell it so even though ive had soo many game cubes and ds and dsi's i will be playing wild world soon!)

Soo Iv'e told you my story and i'd love to be friends on the wii!
I don't cirently have a modifier (my mom may get me one!)
but if i do on any game i will give you bells!
all you want!
I am new in my new town soo im not realy that great but my expirence is so quickly getting me up there!

want to be friends so bad!
I have noun soo far!
I'm still learning some new things (well im shire i now most but i don't now all the charecters or little things that were chan ged or added like:how to get a danm invo to reds!)

KingZaro
Houston
friend code will be given when asked so its new and updated!

I love cheating <3

my fave charectors:
mitzi (I will always love you)
kick (ok its a white cat i maid realy good friends with in wild world,but that may not be his name.)
 Bob (my cirent fave and in this game hes soo much cooler!)
moe (she never stays long but she was a good friend!)
k.k (I geuss hes just my friend but he is a joy!)
Blathers(ok shut up,no cheap talking,Oh whatever!hes realy bumd down..)
spike (love the bad rollig rino!)
Chief (:D )

Ok did i mention it toght me to read?
If I didn't now how to read I would have such a diffrent life!
(no questions)

Ok you can ask me animal crossing questions and please please be my friend i don't care if you v'e
never played!

2 comments:

  1. I found out the very first 1 was remaid from a 64 virsion!

    More More MORE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it warms my heart to think of all thoughs long days...

    my nae is flamcloud and i have an animal crossing adiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Coments!:)

cats online

Got an award!